Why join Keystone?
Become a Keystone lawyer and you’ll be joining more than 400 like-minded individuals working across the UK and beyond. If you want to continue doing what you do best but with better rewards and unparalleled flexibility, Keystone is the firm for you.
Keystone Law gives its lawyers:
- the backing of an award-winning top 50 UK law firm
- complete control over their client relationships
- exceptional levels of support from our Central Support team
- the infrastructure to work securely from any location
- a simple and transparent remuneration structure
- an extensive programme of social events and initiatives designed to foster a real sense of community and collaboration
If you’re considering a career move, get in touch to find out how Keystone Law could work for you. We can arrange a confidential conversation to answer any questions you have.