An exciting new opportunity has just opened at Keystone Law, for a web developer. We provide an online platform and associated services to our rapidly growing internal user-base. We are looking for a Web Developer to join our small highly-collaborative team to help support and most importantly improve the platform.
The role would suit either a full-stack developer with between 2 and 3 years experience of Laravel and a modern front end JS framework like Vue or React. We use Ember.js for our front end but are happy for candidates to pick this up in-post if required, as long as they have experience with an equivalent framework. The role will require working across front and back end.
The successful applicant will be part of the firm’s Central Office team as it continues to grow and win awards. Keystone is not just a law firm; it’s also a highly entrepreneurial business. Keystone prides itself on its fun and inclusive culture and offers applicants an enjoyable and challenging role. The IT team is a friendly and tight-knit team at the heart of everything the firm does. Anyone joining us will play a key role in that team and for the firm. The role does not need to be based in the London office every day, however there will be regular team catch-ups in the London office, which you will be required to attend in person.
- 2+ years experience of working with PHP/Laravel
- 2+ years experience of MySQL or other SQL databases
- 2+ years experience developing HTML, CSS and JS sites and managing cross-browser visual quirks
- Integrating with and developing REST/JSON APIs
- Excellent communication with both technical and non-technical peers
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools (git)
It would be beneficial to also have the following skills
- Experience with Ember.js
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL
- An understanding of design patterns beyond MVC, and when to apply them.
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would enjoy working for an expanding and forward-thinking law firm, then please get in touch today by emailing email@example.com with a CV and links to work on Github. If you do not have links to relevant example work that you are happy to share, we can supply a short technical test. Please note experience in a legal environment is not essential for this role.