Role: PR Executive
Hours: 9 to 5.30, Monday - Friday
Location: Chancery Lane, London
One of the UK’s most innovative law firms is looking for a PR Executive to join the award-winning marketing team. This fast-paced, vibrant and dynamic team would suit someone who is creative, has excellent communications and writing skills, and a keen eye for detail.
Reporting to the PR & Communications Manager, the successful candidate will spend their day working closely with the manager to a proactively drive press activity in line with business development and marketing campaigns and initiatives as well as liaising with senior lawyers on a daily basis to identify and cultivate media opportunities.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Reading the daily newspapers, online sources and social media to identify PR opportunities.
- Working with lawyers to generate news stories and PR hooks targeting key national, trade and regional press.
- Drafting and distributing press releases.
- Building and maintaining accurate media lists.
- Tracking and distributing media coverage.
- Reviewing and editing articles drafted by lawyers to ensure they can be understood by all audiences.
- Writing articles and content as and when required.
- Helping to source and draft content for the internal magazine.
- Assisting with the reporting of PR activities.
- Assisting with other duties as required by the PR & Communications Manager.
The candidate will be based remotely for the time being but will ordinarily be located in Keystone’s Central Office in Chancery Lane, which is home to the 55 staff who support the 350+ lawyers throughout the UK.
Ideal applicants will:
- Be educated to degree level or have exceptional A level qualifications.
- Have previous PR or communications experience gained in a professional services environment.
- Be well-presented and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Be confident with computers and have knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Have excellent organisational and time management skills – must be able to juggle completing priorities and manage a range of activities in a timely and efficient manner.
- Have great attention to detail.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.