One of the UK’s most talked about law firms is looking for a senior PR & Communications professional to join the award-winning marketing team. This young, vibrant and dynamic team would suit someone who has experience in an agency or from a law firm with a wide range of practice areas.
This is a hands-on role and requires a self-starter who will be fully responsible for the marketing and communications of the firm, identifying opportunities and raising the profile of the firm across a number of areas.
The ability to think creatively and outside of the usual legal confines when necessary is essential for working at this firm.
Your key responsibilities:
- Coordinate all public relations activities
- Develop a media relations strategy, seeking high-level placements in print, broadcast and online media
- Manage media enquiries and interview requests
- Leverage existing media relationships and cultivate new contacts within business and industry media
- Create press releases, articles and thought leadership reports
- Oversee and where necessary draft social media posts
- Circulate and showcase media coverage with assistance of junior team members
- Develop a client newsletter schedule and commission articles from the lawyers to feature
- Edit lawyer-written articles, where required, to bring into house style
- Manage and collate content for the quarterly internal magazine
- Draft award submissions and brand content
- Evaluate potential opportunities for advertising and partnerships on an on-going basis
- Maintain a keen understanding of industry trends and make appropriate recommendations regarding a PR strategy around them.
- Monitor, analyse and communicate PR results to Marketing Director on a quarterly basis
- Drafting new lawyer profiles
- 3-4 years’ solid PR experience within a law firm or agency working with law firms
- Track record in creating successful public relations campaigns at a local and national level
- Strong relationships with both local and national business and industry media outlets
- Excellent writing and editing skills, along with a strong attention to detail
- Solid experience with social media including blogs, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn etc
- Good IT skills
- Delivering results and meeting expectations
- Confident dealing with senior lawyers and other stakeholders
- Coping with pressures and pushbacks
- Flexible in nature and able to prioritise
- Keen to develop and enhance existing PR practice
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would enjoy working for an expanding and forward-thinking law firm, then please get in touch today.