Keystone Law is an innovative and fast growing law firm recognised by Legal Week as one of the top 20 legal advisers in England and rapidly rising up the UK200 rankings.
An exciting new opportunity has just opened up at Keystone Law for a Postroom Assistant at its London offices on Chancery Lane.
The successful applicant will be part of the firm’s Central Office team as it continues to grow and win awards. Keystone is not just a law firm; it’s also a highly entrepreneurial business. Keystone prides itself on its fun and inclusive culture and offers applicants an enjoyable and challenging role.
The Solicitor Support team is a friendly and tight-knit team at the heart of everything the firm does. The Postroom Assistant is a key role in that team. Your main duty will be to process incoming and outgoing post for the firm, its lawyers and their clients. You may, depending on experience and confidence, also be responsible for general maintenance within the office, supported by our external contractors, but this is not essential to the role.
- Managing, sorting and circulating of all office post
- Collection and drop off of DX post
- Filing of all office post
- Maintaining post record
- Photocopying and scanning of all office post
- Co-ordinating and distributing post
- First point of contact with our Mayfair office on post related matters
- Maintaining our relationship with Royal Mail and the DX
- Managing post email inbox
- Liaising with lawyers on post-related matters
- Responding to post enquiries from lawyers
- Day-to-day check of stock levels for all printers, post and DX stationery
- Working closely with accounts team on receipt of cheques, fees and invoices
- Managing the disposal of confidential waste
- Working closely with the Solicitor Support team
- General ad hoc office duties
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Good email etiquette
- Excellent written, telephone and office manner
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive pro-active attitude and much common sense
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- A high degree of organisation and personal effectiveness
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
- Ability to multi task and prioritise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would enjoy working for an expanding and forward-thinking law firm, then please get in touch today. Please note experience in a legal environment is not necessary for this role.