An exciting new opportunity has just opened up at Keystone Law for a Post Room Administration Assistant at its London offices on Chancery Lane.
Keystone Law is one of the country’s most innovative law firms and the successful applicant will be part of the firm’s award-winning Central Office team. Keystone is not just a law firm; it’s also a highly entrepreneurial business. Keystone prides itself on its fun and inclusive culture and offers applicants an enjoyable and challenging role.
The Administration team is a friendly team at the heart of everything the firm does. The Post Room Administration Assistant is a key role in that team. Your main duty will be to process incoming and outgoing post for the firm, its lawyers and their clients. You may also be responsible for general maintenance within the office, supported by our external contractors.
- Managing, sorting and circulating of all office post
- Collection and drop off of DX post
- Filing of all office post
- Maintaining post records
- Photocopying and scanning of all office post
- Co-ordinating and distributing post
- First point of contact with our office on post-related matters
- Maintaining our relationship with Royal Mail and the DX
- Managing post email inbox
- Liaising with lawyers on post-related matters
- Responding to post enquiries from lawyers
- Day-to-day check of stock levels for all printers, envelopes, stamps, folders and DX stationery
- Working closely with the Accounts team on receipt of cheques, fees and invoices
- Managing the disposal of confidential waste
- Working closely with the Administration team
- General ad hoc office duties
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Some previous experience in an office/post room
- Good email etiquette
- Excellent written, telephone and office manner
- Strong attention to detail
- A positive pro-active attitude
- Discretion when dealing with confidential information
- A high degree of organisation and personal effectiveness
- Conscientious, approachable and enthusiastic
- Ability to multitask and prioritise
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would enjoy working for an expanding and forward-thinking law firm, then please get in touch today. Please note that experience in a legal environment is not necessary for this role.
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.