MARKETING RESEARCH ASSISTANT – TOP 75 LAW FIRM
Location: Remote with occasional travel to London | Salary: Competitive
Keystone Law is looking for a bright, enthusiastic and organised individual to join our award-winning Marketing and Business Development team. This role would suit someone who has a real interest in research and learning about law as they would be working on pitches and proposals along with legal directory submissions for The Legal 500 and Chambers and Partners. It would be particularly well suited to someone who has a passion for uncovering details and writing.
With over 400 senior lawyers covering almost all areas of law, every day the successful candidate will learn about a wide range of confidential, complex and high-profile cases and why Keystone achieved success for their clients.
To begin, this role will work closely with the Business Development Manager but for the right individual there is scope to take full responsibility and autonomy for this area and fast-track promotion which would be rewarded accordingly.
There will also be ad hoc opportunities to get involved with other elements of marketing and business development.
No experience is necessary, as full training will be given for all elements of this position, working alongside the Business Development Manager but a positive can-do and enthusiastic approach is essential.
- Contacting lawyers to ask them what they have been working on and then reporting back with a summary.
- Identifying lawyers with relevant expertise and experience to include in a range of documents.
- Helping lawyers submit information via Keystone IT systems.
- Researching new lawyers joining the firm and drafting profiles for them.
- Contacting clients for feedback.
- Researching and updating contact information for key contacts.
- Monitoring and updating online listings.
- Liaising with external researchers at various directories and arranging interviews for our lawyers.
- Helping lawyers to prepare for the interviews and then sitting in on the calls with them.
- Notifying the directories about new lawyers who join the firm and updating their credentials accordingly.
- Maintaining the Keystone Law profile pages on external websites.
- Compiling results when published and sharing the results internally.
- Work alongside the PR team to produce materials which can be shared externally to celebrate achievements, including press releases and social media posts.
- Help the lawyers to celebrate achievements via their own social media pages and creating content for them if they need assistance.
- Identifying quotes and other key pieces of information which can be used in pitches, proposals and to help promote Keystone more generally.
- Updating lawyer website profiles with results when the directories are published.
- Researching information for pitches, award submissions and helping to draft entries.
- Ad hoc marketing, event coordination and support.
Ideal applicants will:
- Have excellent spelling and grammar skills.
- Be confident with computers and have a very good knowledge of Microsoft Word.
- Have excellent organisational skills whilst also being calm and methodical when dealing with large amounts of data and information.
- Be able to manage and prioritise multiple projects running in parallel with tight deadlines.
- Have a can-do attitude and excellent attention to detail.
- Be confident when dealing with senior individuals.
This role is remotely based subject to candidate having a suitable area to work from within their home and all IT equipment will be provided, however, the candidate will also need to attend the London office to meet and support the rest of the marketing team - typically this is once or twice a month. Travel costs are not provided in addition to salary.
Keystone’s core working hours are 09.00 – 17.30 GMT, however, there may be occasions when work outside of these times may be required.
To be considered for this role please ensure your CV shows all the essential skills above.
Applicants based outside of England, please read the section on location before applying.
To find out more about Keystone Law, visit our website – www.keystonelaw.co.uk
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.