Are you always on the lookout for the next big thing in marketing and do you like to come up with creative ideas to support viral-worthy campaigns? If you have experience working with websites and are a pro across the Adobe suite, this could be the role for you.
Keystone Law, one of the UK’s most innovative law firms that embraced flexible working long before the pandemic, is looking for an ambitious Marketing Executive, who will also be based remotely. This role would suit someone who is proactive and able to think on their feet to come up with exciting ideas and solutions.
This is a great opportunity for a motivated individual who can manage several projects and tasks at one time, often working to tight deadlines.
The candidate will help to run multiple digital campaigns, manage the company websites and social media channels, help lawyers with their social channels, and regularly work with the PR & Communications Manager on interesting projects to raise the firm’s profile and attract new lawyers. You will also work closely with the Senor Graphics and Marketing Executive to create and develop eye-catching graphics across a range of channels and support on the pitching process helping lawyers win new business.
From day one, you will be able to play a key role in contributing fresh ideas on how to utilise all marketing channels and promote the firm, all the while being supported by seven members of the collegiate marketing team.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Maintaining a consistent schedule of social media content, across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Instagram, Vimeo and YouTube.
- Managing the firm’s multiple websites, regularly uploading and maintaining content as well as coordinating with external agencies on design changes.
- Providing assistance to Keystone’s international marketing staff based in Australia and the UAE on website queries and digital marketing.
- Monitoring and analysing website data using Google Analytics to identify ways to continually improve the sites.
- Creating targeted content and advertising campaigns aimed at recruiting senior lawyers and promoting services offered by the firm across multiple platforms, predominantly LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Drafting and distributing the firm’s monthly client newsletter, including managing contact lists in line with GDPR.
- Editing all website content for SEO purposes.
- Assisting lawyers with how to use social media, and LinkedIn in particular, with one-to-one training when required.
- Reporting digital performance of channels and where improvements can be made.
- Supporting the PR & Communications Manager with content ideas using keyword research and tracking.
- Creating reports on the performance of the firm’s digital activities.
- Supporting the Senior Marketing & Graphics Executive with creating pitches, proposals and bespoke marketing documents.
- Assisting with designing for a range of other channels including event materials, adverts, presentations, website content and email marketing.
- Creating graphics for sharing across all social media channels.
- Assisting with tasks related to onboarding of new lawyers such as business card creation and organisation of photographs including editing for digital and print use.
- Assisting with any other duties as required.
The candidate will be required to travel to Keystone’s Central Office in Chancery Lane, London, for occasional meetings and other firm events as and when needed.
- 2+ years’ experience of using a website CMS, ideally WordPress and Umbraco
- 2+ years’ experience of using email marketing software
- Working knowledge of GDPR and how this applies to digital marketing
- Experience setting up and running ad campaigns on LinkedIn, Twitter and Google AdWords
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics to report on website performance
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Proficient knowledge of Adobe suite including InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop
- Understanding brand guidelines and ensuring all content is consistent with house style
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to work to existing templates
- Experience designing for both print and digital
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Confident in using Hootsuite to manage social media posting
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Basic knowledge of After Effects for animations and Premiere Pro for video editing
To find out more about Keystone Law, visit our website – www.keystonelaw.co.uk