The role would suit someone who is hard working, has a keen eye for detail, is good at coordinating tasks and eager to learn. The position is ideal for a graduate looking for their first role in marketing or someone in a similar position but keen to join a company where there is scope for development and progression.
The marketing team support the 400+ lawyers throughout the UK.
This role is predominantly remote working, however the candidate must be able to travel into our London office when required.
- Researching new lawyers that are interested in joining the firm.
- Managing the lawyer onboarding checklist and making sure the rest of the marketing team complete tasks allocated.
- Organise photo shoots for new joiners and editing the images received for different purposes.
- Create business cards and other material for new joiners.
- Updating online listings for new lawyers joining the firm.
- Collate press coverage and updating the intranet.
- Updating the marketing database with deal and work experience.
- Maintaining library of practice area brochures
- Compiling a monthly competitor analysis report.
- Printing and collating reports and marketing materials for lawyers and the team.
- Assisting with external events (venue sourcing, invitations, PowerPoint presentations, registrations etc).
- Assisting with internal Keystone events, CPD, Summer party, Christmas party.
- Editing videos and audio from events (full training will be given).
- Assisting with the directory submissions and admin support for the Chambers and Legal 500 directories
- Organising meetings and booking travel/accommodation when required.
- Assisting on any other tasks as required by the team.
Ideal applicants will be:
- Educated to degree level or have exceptional A level qualifications
- Well-presented and have excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Confident with computers and very good knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills – must be able to multi-task and manage a range of activities in a timely and efficient manner
- Great attention to detail
- Stage 1 – Niamh Courtaux & Jackie Vanhinsbergh
- Stage 2 – Kristina Oliver & Niamh Courtaux
This role is remotely based subject to candidate having a suitable area to work from within their home and all IT equipment will be provided, however, the candidate will also need to attend the London office to meet and support the rest of the marketing team - typically this is once or twice a month. Travel costs are not provided in addition to salary.
Keystone’s core working hours are 09.00 – 17.30 GMT, however, there may be occasions when work outside of these times may be required.
To be considered for this role please ensure your CV shows all the essential skills above.
Applicants based outside of England, please read the section on location before applying.
To find out more about Keystone Law, visit our website – www.keystonelaw.co.uk
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a covering letter to email@example.com.