Location: Keystone Law Central Office, London
Keystone Law is looking for an experienced marketing and business development executive to join their award winning marketing team. This role would suit someone who has experience in a professional services environment and would like a role where they have more responsibility and autonomy to drive forward projects which have a real impact on the business for which they would be recognised.
The small but powerful team work on a range of projects to raise the profile of the firm but also supporting over 200 lawyers. It is essential that applicants for this role are able to think creatively and outside of the usual legal confines.
- Drive forward the event schedule identifying opportunities and manage throughout
- Manage the social media channels ensuring they are regularly updated
- Update website with new content
- Drafting content for brochures and creative campaigns
- Working with the lawyers and team to create dynamic written and visual content
- Creating email newsletters
- Prepare first drafts of legal directory submissions
- Creating and working with the lawyers on pitches and proposal
- Other ad hoc duties as and when required
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Confident with computers and very good knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Excellent organisational skills – must be able to multi-task and manage a range of activities in a timely and efficient manner
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Great attention to detail
- Ability to think outside of the box and has a creative streak
- At least 3 years experience in a marketing role within a professional services environment
- Ability to think outside of the box and away from the traditional usual legal style