Role: Legal Secretary/Personal Assistant (Property)
Hours: 9 to 5.30 (Full-time or Part-time considered)
Salary: £25,000 to £30,000
Keystone Law is one of the most respected law firms and its fast rise has reshaped the London legal market. It’s a multi-award-winning top 100 law firm that is continuing to make waves. In 2017 it listed on the London Market and it continues to go from strength to strength with investors and clients alike. In 2018 it was commended by The Lawyer in the Law Firm of the Year category at its prestigious annual awards ceremony.
Its lawyers are drawn from the partnerships of the top 50 firms and some high-quality boutique firms which bring their client base with them. Clients include Nationwide, Neal’s Yard, RBS, Cancer Research, Virgin Atlantic and Siemens.
Keystone’s property team has the need for a personal assistant to support them with a range of residential and commercial property matters.
- Land registry and SDLT forms
- Applying for searches
- Corresponding on matters
- File maintenance
Ideal applicants will be able to demonstrate:
- Relevant residential and commercial property experience
- High level of written English, especially spelling and grammar
- Confidence with computers and very good knowledge of Microsoft word, PowerPoint and Excel
- Positive and proactive attitude
- Ability to work under pressure with a fast-paced workload
To apply for this role, please send your CV and a covering email to email@example.com.