An exciting new opportunity has just opened up at Keystone Law for an IT Support Administrator at its London Central Office, near Victoria Station.
Keystone Law is one of the country’s fastest growing and a multiple award winning law firm, but it is not just a law firm; it’s also a highly entrepreneurial business. Keystone prides itself on its fun and inclusive culture and offers applicants an enjoyable and challenging role.
The IT team is a friendly and tight-knit team and the IT Support Administrator is a key role in that team. Your duties will involve looking after the firm’s lawyers and its clients. You will be responsible for a wide range of duties within all aspects of administration, with a primary focus on assisting with the coordination and delivery of IT services. Training will be provided and there is the opportunity for internal promotion for high achieving candidates.
This role has been created to provide IT support to the firm’s users. The role requires a good understanding of our core IT systems, the business processes they support and communication of these to end users at all levels of the firm.
Working to ensure consistent delivery of support and guidance across all service lines, key responsibilities will include:
• Mentoring on systems, applications and devices, including bespoke Legal-sector software, to ensure best practice use of systems and devices.
• Assisting local resources with the training of new starters on key systems.
• Occasional classroom based training sessions to assist with the role-out of new systems.
• Understanding business processes and needs.
• Providing post training support using a variety of methods, including face-to-face, email, telephone and remote.
• Gathering training feedback, analysing the results and making improvements where necessary
• Undertaking training administration tasks including dealing with “How Do I?” enquiries, course bookings and scheduling, course preparation.
• Updating existing training materials/Creating new training materials, and assessing and improving the training materials available to users
• Helping maintain the IT Training area on the intranet
• Providing relationship management and a point of escalation for IT support issues and requirements for these offices.
Professional experience and personal skills profile
Particular Aptitudes/Skills Required
• Very strong customer service orientation
• Self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
• Must be able to work well within a team or independently
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including clear instructional and presentation techniques
• The ability to liaise with staff of all levels
• Strong time management and organisational skills
• The flexibility and confidence to train different personalities, learning preferences and levels of competence
• Ability to quickly understand business processes and incorporate them to all aspects of training and mentoring
• You must be fluent in written and spoken English.
• Educated to Degree level or equivalent
Systems Knowledge (desirable)
• Windows 7/8/10
• Microsoft Office 2010/2013 including Microsoft Lync 2010/2013
• Mimecast, iOS, Android, Windows Phone
Career Experience Required
• Some experience of mentoring on systems use within a professional services environment with a good level of exposure to business processes and systems (desirable – not essential)
How to apply?
If you feel you have the skills and experience we are looking for and would enjoy working for an expanding and forward-thinking law firm, then please get in touch today by sending your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note experience in a legal environment is not necessary for this role.