Keystone Law, one of the UK’s most innovative law firms that embraced flexible working long before the pandemic, is looking for an ambitious Digital Marketing Specialist to join the award winning marketing team. This role would suit someone who loves tech and digital, is proactive and able to think on their feet to come up with exciting ideas and solutions.
We are looking for a motivated individual who can manage several projects and tasks at one time and loves to be creative. Keystone is not afraid to be bold and different with digital marketing and invests heavily in this area. From day one, you will be able to play a key role in contributing fresh ideas on how to utilise all digital marketing channels, spend the digital budget and promote the firm.
The successful candidate will manage the company websites and social media channels, create and run multiple digital advertising campaigns, assist lawyers with their online presence, and work closely with the Director of Business Development & Marketing and the PR & Communications Manager on a wide range of projects to raise the firm’s profile and take Keystone to the next level.
For the right individual who brings passion along with performance and dedication to the role there will be opportunity for promotions and to grow a team of direct reports.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Managing the firm’s multiple websites, regularly uploading and maintaining content as well as coordinating with external agencies on design changes.
- Providing assistance to Keystone’s international marketing staff based in Australia and the UAE on website queries and digital marketing.
- Monitoring and analysing website data using Google Analytics to identify ways to continually improve the sites.
- Editing all website content for SEO purposes.
- Drafting and distributing the firm’s monthly client newsletter, including managing contact lists in line with GDPR.
- Maintaining a consistent schedule of social media content, across Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter Instagram, TikTok, Vimeo and YouTube, liaising with team members to create eye-catching visuals.
- Creating targeted content and advertising campaigns aimed at recruiting senior lawyers and promoting services offered by the firm across multiple platforms, predominantly LinkedIn and Google AdWords.
- Assisting lawyers with how to use social media, and LinkedIn in particular, with one-to-one training when required.
- Reporting digital performance of channels and where improvements can be made.
- Supporting the PR & Communications Manager with content ideas using keyword research and tracking.
- Creating reports on the performance of the firm’s digital activities.
- Assisting with any other duties as required.
- 2+ years’ experience of using a website CMS, ideally WordPress and Umbraco
- 2+ years’ experience of using email marketing software
- Working knowledge of GDPR and how this applies to digital marketing
- Solid experience of engaging with audiences on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, TikTok and Linkedin.
- Experience setting up and running digital ad campaigns especially on LinkedIn and Google AdWords
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics to report on website performance
- Excellent written and grammatical skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects at once and meet tight deadlines
- Basic proficiency in the Adobe software suite for image creation and video editing
- Basic knowledge of HTML coding
- Confident in using Hootsuite to manage social media posting
- Able to liaise with senior stakeholders
This role is remotely based subject to candidate having a suitable area to work from within their home and all IT equipment will be provided, however, the candidate will also need to attend the London office to meet and support the rest of the marketing team - typically this is once or twice a month. Travel costs are not provided in addition to salary.
Keystone’s core working hours are 09.00 – 17.30 GMT, however, there may be occasions when work outside of these times may be required.
To be considered for this role please ensure your CV shows all the essential skills above.
Applicants based outside of England, please read the section on location before applying.
To find out more about Keystone Law, visit our website – www.keystonelaw.co.uk
To apply for this position please submit your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.