Location: Keystone Law Central Office, London
Salary: Circa £30-40k pro-rata dependent on experience
An exciting opportunity has become available at one of the UK’s most forward thinking law firms. Renowned for pushing the boundaries and their creative flair the award winning marketing team at Keystone Law are looking for a creative executive to join the team. The role would suit a graphic designer with good written skills who is keen to expand skills assisting with digital and other communication projects.
The variety of work includes; presentations, brochures, infographics, interactive online reporting, digital newsletters, videos and animations. It is essential that you are able to work on your own initiative, manage your time and prioritise deadlines. We are looking for someone who has the skill to bring excitement and innovation to anything which is required.
Applications will be considered from those who wish to work part time (3 days a week) and also full time, please state preference when applying.
- Deliver high quality, on-brand creative design output across a range of media
- Work with the team to produce engaging content
- Confidently produce print, digital, PowerPoint and animation creative work whilst keeping to corporate brand guidelines
- Work directly with management and lawyers to help them articulate their messages, then translate these into relevant and compelling creative solutions
- Manage the entire creative process, from concept stage, refinements and controlling brand usage, right through to final implementation
- Supporting the team and marketing director on other projects as and when necessary.
Skills & Experience required:
- Keen interest or understanding of photography
- Excellent working knowledge of Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Skills in the other Adobe Creative programs is advantageous (AfterEffects, Preimere Pro, Dreamweaver, Muse)
- Must be a competent user of Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Highly organised and passionate about data, design and digital
- Strong eye for detail and ability to contribute creative ideas
- Able to work under tight deadlines and to prioritise design focus accordingly
- Understanding of social media and digital marketing campaigns
- Experience in creating traditional and digital design projects
- Experience managing multiple projects with various deadlines
- Experience in developing brand guidelines and ensuring consistency
- Strong customer facing skills, ability to define a brief
- Excellent attention to detail
- Willing to learn and develop skills base
Desired but not essential
- Experience in creating and editing videos
- Experience in updating websites using CMS systems
- Understanding of social media
To apply for this position please submit a CV and an example portfolio of work to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications received without a portfolio will not be considered.